Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofill

Reaction score
DiNucci going to bring us back... I have faith!

He will find a way... his relentless passion to win, will shine.

Yeah I was jk...

Reactions: CWR

Flamma

Reaction score
I can't see us getting a TD unless it's all on the ground. If that Gilbert guy is not as good he shouldn't be on the team.

Reactions: CWR

Cmac

Reaction score
Well you be you Cmac. Agree we are not good bout if you don’t think Zeke is one of them I can’t help you. We overpaid a guy like the top back in the league and he does nothing to change our fortunes when we need it
Never said that....why the pay?...I thought we were discussing play....is that the issue?....the "go to" concern?.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
How does Jaylon continue to stay on the
field?

There's no way Lee or even Joe Thomas could be worse then this right now.
Jerry probably won't let them bench him. It would prove that he was wrong by giving him the extension.

Kind of like he was too stubborn to finally get rid of garrett and admit all those years of "grooming" him was all a waste.

Jipper

Reaction score
I hate the eagles but a win here means nothing in the grand scheme....but I stil hate the eagles....is there a way we can win but get an L?

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I'm still mad about that reverse. The D has played about as good as they can and the offense has failed them.

CWR

Reaction score
Instead if taking a commanding lead we make a piss poor play call, miss a field goal and then let em drive the field.

It snowballs quickly. When you're a struggling team, playing with your 3rd qb you cant have your coaches getting stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.