Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
C Wilson might have more upside than Gallup. I’d sign him and trade Gallup. His quickness is great.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Would have been up 16 so not 3 score. Still like being up 2 TDs and 2 two point conversions.

Well they would’ve needed a touchdown and two 2 point conversions. That would have been tough.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah I hope he’s OK but I’d be lying if I wasn’t a little relieved it wasn’t a position player. Still, feel for the dude

On a lighter note, Cowboys without Donovan Wilson, Carlos Watkins, Dorance Armstrong, Bradlee Anae, Keanu Neal, DeMarcus Lawrence, Trysten Hill, Neville Gallimore, and I think Kelvin Joseph and when is the last time the defense has played this well?
Nice post..

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I might get hate for saying this but Cedric Wilson is arguably our best WR (and that’s saying A LOT). He catches EVERYTHING

Wouldn’t go that far, but it would make the loss of Gallup more palatable.

khiladi

Reaction score
Tried padding red zone passing stats, completely ignoring the run that got then there. Passed every time and almost ended up in a busted fourth down again. A FG would have made it a three score game against a young QB and struggling offense..

Status
Not open for further replies.