Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Whoever says Connor Williams doesn't do his job doesn't support this team. How can you root against anyone? He's just as strong as Larry if not stronger.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I haven’t seen Zeke pull himself out the game all season thus far…I haven’t even seen him on the sidelines with his helmet off. Since he got that contract extension, it became all too common he would get some nice rushing and we build momentum on the drive and the he was call his number and pull himself out. Zeke never gets injured but I seen him way too often with his helmet off on the sideline the last couple years. I haven’t seen any of that this year. Pollard keeps him pressed and motivated. He hears the chatter even if he’s unbothered or not

Lol he’s done it tonight

blueblood70

Reaction score
I haven’t seen Zeke pull himself out the game all season thus far…I haven’t even seen him on the sidelines with his helmet off. Since he got that contract extension, it became all too common he would get some nice rushing and we build momentum on the drive and the he was call his number and pull himself out. Zeke never gets injured but I seen him way too often with his helmet off on the sideline the last couple years. I haven’t seen any of that this year. Pollard keeps him pressed and motivated. He hears the chatter even if he’s unbothered or not
its because he has a rotation now, get it yet pollard is pulling his weight so zeke gets some rest..

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Even if we do score a TD I wouldn’t be going to sleep just yet we got the entire fourth quarter ahead of us. I know it won’t be looking good for Philly if we score 6 here but you just never know.
Flashbacks of the Detroit and GB comeback games in the 4th still haunt me to this day.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
A TD here I think pretty much puts things out of reach for the Eagles I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.