Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
They show this supposed good throw by wentz and it’s showcasing the choke hold holding call and they don’t even mention it. That’s the reason he didn’t sack him..
Exactly what I was thinking!!! That made me sick to my stomach.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Once again...Dak makes that throw and ya'll have a heart attack.

TD if he puts it on him.
the WR sat in the soft part of the zone without running himself into the safety, Wentz didn't see that and tried getting him killed. You can bet I would've put that on Dak too like I did Wentz. Chill, stop trying to make Dak sound any less bad because of the play from someone else.

ultron

Reaction score
Zeke looks like a fan. Wake up dude. Run tougher. He seems lethargic to me

Seems to be his personality as well. Did you see that Cowboys show on Amazon or Netflix (I can't remember which) - he seemed like a zombie

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man! somebody hammered a barbed spike up PHILLYS coolios at HALFTIME:omg:

* attention @robbieruff ! :clap:
that
IS one Bad Azzed JAM you posted up in the 1rst thread,,, HEAVY/ HOW YOU LIKE ME ,,,Now:cool:

** post that up over in the
" Tavern" BROTHER:starspin:

droopdog7

Reaction score
I 100% disagree with that. Wasting a down on doing what we’re built & the best at?
That’s fine but that the logic. Little chance he would score so take as many shots to the end zone as possible. I’m okay with that.

CB61

Reaction score
Someone in the booth please go over and kick lenihan right in the you-know-what maybe get him going into calling some creative and imaginative plays

Status
Not open for further replies.