Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESisback

Reaction score
It was 23-17 when I posted with several minutes left in the second quarter. Both teams were going up and down the field. That’s a shootout in my opinion. They’re missing even more guys we’re playing against their backups.
And we’re now crushing them. Ha ha! Are you mad?

mmohican29

Reaction score
It is meaningless as it relates to any information about the team because the Eagles are not trying to win. They are resting every starter and even starting practice squad players. They simply do not care about winning this game. The seed that Dallas has in the playoffs means nothing to them.

You raise a point, but if we play Philly, we will hammer them worse than we did today. It's not like we had everyone available either.

Dre11

Reaction score
It is meaningless as it relates to any information about the team because the Eagles are not trying to win. They are resting every starter and even starting practice squad players. They simply do not care about winning this game. The seed that Dallas has in the playoffs means nothing to them.

So what, we don't care what it means to them, we're putting ourselves in position, therefore it's not meaningless to us.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
This game is like when you can’t find a good movie on cable and just put on Road house to simply see a good old fashioned beat down.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We can play the safeties.' They'd hit harder anyways.

They have him out there as a decoy like they've been doing all year.

One of our safeties is out too. Plus we're our 2 corners. I think love is in due to being short handed but we'll see if they let one of the others get snaps

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Cooper is definitely servicable. I always thought so ever since his first preseason back in... What? 2017?

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Nope because then we would be in a competition with the Bucs and Cards who both beat us head to head. We also need Cards to lose so Rams win the West and we enter a three way tie with them and Bucs where we do have the tiebreaker

We are 9-2 in conference, I believe that puts us head on tie breakers

stiletto

Reaction score
I'll never gripe about a season where we blowout the Iggles twice, don't care if they are playing backups or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.