Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
These backup RBs look better than Zeke. We run better with Rush, the DBs are scared...lol

8FOR!3

Reaction score
So like the Football Team game 2 weeks ago. We see how much that mattered. Still not convinced this OL holds up against real competition. It hasn’t since Minnesota

Whatever, if we came out and sucked today I’m sure you would have been quick to jump all over that. Give credit where it’s due. Either we show up in the playoffs or we don’t but today was a best case scenario we couldn’t have asked for a better outcome is all I was stating. And that McCarthy’s decision to play the starters worked out

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It is meaningless as it relates to any information about the team because the Eagles are not trying to win. They are resting every starter and even starting practice squad players. They simply do not care about winning this game. The seed that Dallas has in the playoffs means nothing to them.
They did not rest every starter. I wish you guys would stop saying crap you don’t know to be true. It’s not even possible to rest every starter. They had COVID and injuries, just like us. If you think they wanted to go into the playoff this way, you’re crazy.

pansophy

Reaction score
Looked like Connor Williams thought he held on that TD run because he made sure to throw his hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.