Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Throw-the-Damn-Towel-2.jpg
:lmao:

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Its stunning to me that he struggles to find a place where he can compete for a starter considering how good he looked. You see other players get 3 and 4 chances after being terrible but Minshew had a couple bad games after playing great and suddenly he is unemployable. It just makes no sense to me.

his problem is Jacksonville. He wasn’t all that good there, so people believe he can’t be good anywhere. They discount just how badly the Jags suck in general, one QB can’t fix that

lukin2006

Reaction score
A chance for Dallas to get another td and I hope they do. I HATE THE EAGLES…Yahoo…we blew those chumps out in their house…

vlad

Reaction score
Are you sure?

Pretty sure - I mean how large of a sample size are you going to need?

This year alone he's 22nd in the league in yards before contact and 32nd in yards after at 1.8 yards. The thing he's supposed to be good at is running through contact etc. Average at best receiver. And yes he's a great pass blocker.

Its not like I don't like the guy but he hasn't performed like an elite RB in years.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I still can't believe we still have the argument of pocket QB vs scrambler. You can't win if your not playing....
Plus, when's the last time a running QB won a Super Bowl?

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Its stunning to me that he struggles to find a place where he can compete for a starter considering how good he looked. You see other players get 3 and 4 chances after being terrible but Minshew had a couple bad games after playing great and suddenly he is unemployable. It just makes no sense to me.

I wouldn't say he's unemployable. Not like he was a free agent. He's on a rookie contract. Only way someone is going to get him is if they throw the eagles a high draft pick cuz i doubt they'd release him

Status
Not open for further replies.