Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstovall5

Reaction score
If we can somehow keep it a two possession game I like our chances, but I'm not sure that's possible.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Just like last week, offense underperforming in first half. We cannot afford these slow starts in the first half against good offenses.

LOL...ok...no offense in the league scores every drive...unless they're playing the Cowboys' defense. How about the defense playing like they've done it before?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
We have to hope the defense plays a better second half like sunday and romo and the offense have more heroics in them today.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Cursing and attacking each other will get you into trouble people. I understand the frustration but I don't have time for too much negativity today.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys didn't expect to force a punt so they weren't prepared to receive it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't see how people don't see that Murray is a great runner. Not anyone can take those blows like that.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We will be lucky to be within 10 by halftime. Not sure our offense can match points.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Church is probably never on the return team and was trying to make a block. Probably in there on a short week due to Heath's injury

ShiningStar

Reaction score
ok offense is doing something we are still moving the ball and keeping the game in check. good work cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.