Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yes he had his jersey. After being nearly knocked down.
Dez would be banished to the Canada league for that.

Or at least attacked by the media.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Exactly what I was afraid of.

Two rams at the top of the mountain, and they push us off with little to no resistance.

Defense is a joke. Romo and the gang can't keep up.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
People know I don't complain about officiating, but Ertz pushed off way down field. Is that legal? I already know the answer to that

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
I hate to rain on this even more, but Chicago's offense is just as potent. It's possible we could lose 3 in a row.
yeh but they can't stay with our O (their D)...... lets deal with that when it comes....
our percentage may be down, but this isn't over.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Still got another half of Football left, but I got a feeling if we don't sweep the Eagles we'll miss the playoffs. Gotta get this W.

Reaction score
Eagles are not this good. I'm sorry. We are not ready to play on defense and are killing ourselves on offense.

No, we are not that good. Other than catching Seattle a little overconfident, who have we beaten? This team will finish 9-7 or 8-8, sad to say.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
You have to admire what Kelly has done; he rebuilt that team overnight. We're going on four years.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Terrible offensive game plan. Run on first down every single play right into the Eagles hands. Gotta get big yards on these guys. let Romo loose

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
well we lost this game. regroup and aim to get that 5th wild card spot. playing the NFC South Division winner will be pretty cool.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
People know I don't complain about officiating, but Ertz pushed off way down field. Is that legal? I already know the answer to that
sadly, if thats our concern... then we aren't playing well...
but yeh... you're right.

30yrheel

Reaction score
Hate to call ballgame already, but we're getting dominated and unless Philly starts turning it over... Ballgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.