Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Aikman: "Cowboys are at their best playing man coverage." Every guy on this board knows that. Yet, Rod comes out in a soft zone for most of the first half. Other than the Seattle game, we have been outcoached in every game this season...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys can still get back in this game. But so much for the opinions that "The Eagles haven't played anybody." The Eagles are a good team. Maybe now fans will stop underrating them.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Wow TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Give this D credit. They've stepped up big this quarter.

It's the offense that's been killing us.

Yes, took Rod a bit but i think he has something going on with their offense. Just a bit longer and the offense helping, i dont blame the d on this.

Ken

Reaction score
We have just done everything wrong today so far. We need to get something going. It seems like the defense has figured some stuff out, com on o. This is not this good of a team, i'm telling you.

popp1234

Reaction score
Just better. That simple.

As long as Kelly is there, we have no shot.[/quote]

This is probably the most ridiculous statement I have ever read on this board.. Sorry, I don't usually respond like this but.....

DTown214

Reaction score
Meanwhile Anthony Spencer is laughing it up on the sidelines, having a jolly good time

Status
Not open for further replies.