Cowboys Vs Eagles ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Game #2 9/ 15/08 7:30 PM Texas Stadium 2nd Half

dallas_helmet.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Please share your game comments, observations, and thoughts in this thread thank you.

*****All other game related threads will be merged with the game thread*****

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
they are - deny it - hate my realistic POV - but know that Yellow Flags have destroyed us for the last 5 years.

11 Penalties v.s. The Giants last year - 11 last week and I bet we have 9-11 in the first half alone.

Wade, Jerry, whoever needs to get a handle on this :bang2:

Iago33

Reaction score
We need to figure out how much the other teams pay the refs--because obviously we're paying them less....

Where'd that smiley emoticon go....

links18

Reaction score
Ok, at least we get the ball to start the 2nd half.....

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
I'm not sure what's more frustrating, Romo and our pathetic defense or this cursed server that won't let me back on because it's too busy in here. ;)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
If not for Romo's 2 blunders the score would not even be close ..... we gave them 14 points they did not earn.

I am not worried about philly at all.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
khiladi;2260377 said:
Until Wade learns to grow some balls like Garrett, he will always be an almost. Garrett is always attacking.

Thise passive zone, because your scared of the big play crap gives the defense a passive mentality.
Absolutely correct. Rushing four just delays the inevitable. Didn't we learn anything from the Giants in the Superbowl? You don't need great corners. Get to the QB and you put yourself in position to win.

TheCount;2260379 said:
I'm still trying to figure out why Jones isn't getting any touches or special looks. It's like the reverse of the JJ/Barber combo where they refused to make Barber a starter.

have been calling for Felix all game. Barber isn't cutting it.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
I Agree . Not Only Penalties But Bad Decisions By Our Qb Which He Is Responsible For 14 Points(fum,int) Alone . Bad Secondary , No Pass Rush , No Running Game . Its The Same Thing We See Every Time We Have A Big Game And I Dont See Any Reason To Change My Mind If/when We Find Ourselves In The Playoffs . This Is Not A Championship Team . End Of Story .

adamknite

Reaction score
Only down by 6, and we get the ball first, so come on guys lets get back on track and pull out this win.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Maybe since our defense sucks, we can get the ball on the kick off, and keep it until the end of the game and score a last second touch down.

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
im pretty sure the last time i posted two years ago I said the same thing, but my god roy williams sucks. that is all.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Will the defense give up another 30 points this half? Will Romo learn to protect the football??? Can we play a half of penalty free football???:banghead:

links18

Reaction score
They just need to send everyone every play against McNabb and play man. This zone isn't going to work. Do we have the faith in our coaching staff to make 2nd half adjustments? You know Jim Johnson will.....

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
zrinkill;2260391 said:
If not for Romo's 2 blunders the score would not even be close ..... we gave them 14 points.

I am not worried about philly at all.

They had the ball 7 times, they scored 6 of them.

Our defense is pure garbage again. The defense is even more vanilla now than when Zimmer was here. They play the softest zone coverages I have ever seen.

We've played 6 quarters, not once has a QB thrown into "coverage"

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
GET FELIX IN THERE! Barber's bouncing around isn't cutting it. Welcome to starting in the NFL.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
What the hell is up with the Server

We are looking like ES right now

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
lyrclcipha12;2260401 said:
im pretty sure the last time i posted two years ago I said the same thing, but my god roy williams sucks. that is all.
get over it, he is here to stay;)

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
penalties are on fat ******* (no not andy reid... wade philips according to him).

TOTAL STUPIDITY ON THIS TEAM