Cowboys vs Eagles Game Thread ***First Half***

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jobberone;4834842 said:
That the best you can do? :rolleyes:

Use of emoticon = I haven't a clue how to respond in an intelligent way

If I responded with anything even remotely intelligent you wouldn't have understood what I typed.

Don't get mad, you started it.

ALL draws, are Delayed. So saying "Delayed Draw" is like saying small midget, slow turtle, ugly eagles cheerleader, etc...

links18

Reaction score
Kingsham;4834853 said:
I say we run the ball a little more in the second half.... 5.8 yards per carry is pretty good I must say. But knowing JG, he's gonna get pass happy and the o-line seems to have forgotten how to block.

Three and out on the first series?

Reaction score
Our WRs routes are just god awful, considering how the OL is allegedly playing... I mean it's obvious that if a team is rushing 4 and still getting to the QB, why the hell would you not shorten the routes? They are not threatened at all by the play-calling...

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Howardlittleton64;4834852 said:
I don't disagree with not trying a play downfield there but that is a stupid defense.

Guess you weren't here for that game.

Garrett was absolutely SKEWERED for calling a Hail Mary which Romo checked down to, so in reality he has learned from his mistakes.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The two passes on 2nd/3rd and one prove Garrett is incapable of learning from his mistakes. The exact same stupid play calling cost us a shot at beating the Giants just TWO freaking weeks ago. There just cannot be any excuses for him any more from ANYONE.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
We need to come out in the 2nd half and run all kinds of draws, screens, quick slants, etc... till the Eagles decide that an all out aggressive pass rush isn't the way to go.

Jerry's OL is getting destroyed out there by a defense that has, up to this point, been below average at generating pressure.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Howardlittleton64;4834852 said:
I don't disagree with not trying a play downfield there but that is a stupid defense.

If their was more time on the clock then it would have been worth it because more of the field is open or if they where closer on the return. With so little time left it was way to risky

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4834855 said:
If I responded with anything even remotely intelligent you wouldn't have understood what I typed.

ALL draws, are Delayed. So saying "Delayed Draw" is like saying small midget, slow turtle, ugly eagles cheerleader, etc...

:laugh2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4834855 said:

Yes all draw plays deploy some delay. But they aren't all the same play and some are designed with more delay and others less. If you don't understand that then we can't have a discussion.