Cowboys Vs Eagles ***Game Thread***

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Please post all comments and thoughts about the game in this thread. Thank You.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Play by play man is here to serve the Cowboy brothers and sisters who can't get the game.. GO COWBOYS!!!!

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I know everone else on this board is feeling the same thing I am right now....

nc1054

Reaction score
Coach Gary Gaines: Being perfect is not about that scoreboard out there. It's not about winning. It's about you and your relationship with yourself, your family and your friends. Being perfect is about being able to look your friends in the eye and know that you didnt let them down because you told them the truth. And that truth is you did everything you could. There wasnt one more thing you could've done. Can you live in that moment as best you can, with clear eyes, and love in your heart, with joy in your heart? If you can do that gentleman - you're perfect!

GO COWBOYS...Let's have a game for the ages.... :starspin

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I LOVE IT, T.O pumping up the team reminding them that its not T.O vs Eagles but Cowboys vs Eagles!!!!

ComicBookGuy

Reaction score
Did they just show TO saying "It's not about me, it's not about me. It's about the team"?

sacase

Reaction score
ComicBookGuy;1074185 said:
Did they just show TO saying "It's not about me, it's not about me. It's about the team"?

Yup, loved it!!!!

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Dang I wish the greenbay st loius game would hurry the heck up!!! LOL

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ComicBookGuy;1074185 said:
yeah baBY! together on 3!