Cowboys Vs Eagles ***Game Thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10, Romo sacked 3 times today, but hurried all day long.

HO WB, 1 maybe 2.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Wow that's what a pass rush is supposed to do. Our offensive line is just pathetic. We have so many needs in the offseason that I don't think we'll be able to address them all in the offseason unless we hit on someone in the draft.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
We are playing like a team that doesn't care just because they know that they are in the playoffs.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
The Defence has been horrible the last few weeks....they cannot seem to stop anybody lately, not being able to punch it in in the first quarter really turned this game around

Murph80

Reaction score
JJHLH1;1258275 said:
Owens doesn't deserve to be back next year. Drops too many balls. Not a team player. Getting old.

Those ugly uniforms should be burned and never used again. We should only wear our traditional whites at home, like Madden said.

Zimmer needs to go.

TO not a team player???? How about the finger? Nice post

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Rack;1258281 said:
Sacked on 4th down, but the refs missed the EASY call where the QB got hit in the head.

It's against the rules, it needs to be called, or else get rid of the freakin' rule.

The only thing more pathetic then the officials have been the dallas cowboys.

And Romo got nailed on his last run, while he was sliding.....not that it would make a difference.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Philadelphia = Dominant NFC East champs

Dallas = Gutless Wildcard team on their way out.

I'm sick.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
you play your best football going into the playoffs,the Eagles are doing that and we are going backwards! a pattern of BP teams here/fading in December

JJHLH1

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1258323 said:
I just wanna say this again.... Romo leads the team in rushing tonight with 42 yards.

The goal line stand that Philadelphia made in the 1st quarter set the tone for the entire game.

clemens22

Reaction score
T.O. should have had the surgery and been out for the year instead of putting up with cowboy fans and their bullsh*t of blaiming him for this crap team.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1258323 said:
I just wanna say this again.... Romo leads the team in rushing tonight with 42 yards.
part of the reson they were blitzing like crazy,dont respect our running game

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1258308 said:
And Romo got nailed on his last run, while he was sliding.....not that it would make a difference.

I know, but it would be nice if the refs still did their jobs and protected the QB even in a blowout.

Pathetic.