Cowboys vs Eagles ***Official Game Thread***

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I don't know about you but I can't wait for this game to begin.

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Just heard that on Espn so I hope they eat that rookies Lunch...Wow just think your first start against pro bowlers :banghead: Looks good for us

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Let's do it.......GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COWBOYzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
I don't know about you but I can't wait for this game to begin.
Big super huge game tonight pops. Feels like old times again doesn't it? It's time to mkae a statement for sure. Lets get this thing going.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Time for some homemade potato soup and Corona, lol, lets get this thing going!!!!! come on baby, lets go, woooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo beat the iggles

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Big super huge game tonight pops. Feels like old times again doesn't it? It's time to mkae a statement for sure. Lets get this thing going.

big dog I haven't had this feeling in a long time.......It's great....Let's take care of business.

Brave

Reaction score
You guys beat Philly anything like you did last time and I think you will have to be considered the favorite in the division.

Lose ... and you're in the pack.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How Ha Ha How

....About every night, but then I might been mistaken.

Gotta love LaGrange playing to start of MNF.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
ive been smiling forr about 5 minutes straight................i'm almost shaking I'm so pumped, this reminds me of gettin on the field myself, only i dont usually drink coronas before a football game that I'm playing in, lol, but tonight, OMG will I drinklike a fish either way