Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Yeldon>Jones

Malcolm Brown DT Texas> Jones

MalcolmBrown.jpg

I can't believe we just lost to frickin Sam Bradford.....So much for this POS Defense........

romothesavior

Reaction score
You simply don't lose six games in a row with a decent team, even with your star QB out. We all knew we would lose some games with Romo out, but to lose six in a row is a damning indictment of this coaching staff. All we needed to do was win two games over a seven game stretch, and we can't even win one.

But I'm sure the coaching staff apologists will be out in force again this week to tell us why JG & Co. don't deserve an ounce of blame.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
We continue to find new, and ridiculous, ways to lose.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
We caught a ton of breaks on our last drive. The real problem is that our team is just no good without number 9.

I yelled at the TV all game to go to Dez in single coverage.

When you do good things happen.

That isn't catching a break.

This Eagles secondary is horrible and have been getting roasted all season. Matt won't even look at Dez one on one until desperation.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
No accountability...Glad I spend NO money on the NFL anymore or Cowboys gear. Told my daughter I was changing her Jersey this year to a Harley Jacket for Xmas!

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
put romo on ir, if jerry cares for this fanchise now is Time to suck eggs and lose every game

DenCWBY

Reaction score
You look around he NFL and both these teams are average to poor and that's being nice. We aren't going anywhere until there some significant changes in players and coaching. Last year was evidently a freak season.