Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread ***

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak sucked against a team that should have been steam rolled.
Not a franchise QB, he is a backup... started to give him more slack... not anymore.

Garrett Sucks.
Moore Sucks.
Defense Sucks.
Receivers Suck.

Whole coaching staff sucks!

Jerry Sucks for letting this happen for so long.
….you could have saved time by simply blaming Zeke. Man got hate for not being the one that fumbled.....let that sink in.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Team is just mentally and physically weak. Been that way for a while. Dez used to take sideline breathers all the damn time. I guess he conditioned the coaching staff into letting half the team do the same.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A total cluster on offense, defense, special teams and coaching. Dak played horrible. Receivers played horrible. Special teams was crap. Defense allowed third stringers to shine. On top of all that, The Ticket has a hockey game on instead of post game. Crap.

gmb1

Reaction score
They play good enough to suck you in at the end only to choke it away just like the other losses. I'm sure Garrett will spin it like we still have a chance for the division. LMAO!

Sydla

Reaction score
Pathetic....Fire them all....:banghead:

There is nothing they do well.

I mean how may times are we subjected to a 1st and 20 or 2nd and 14 and Richard drops our LBs 15 yards down field and the opposing teams gets an easy 8 yards with a wide open dump over the middle?

Shane612

Reaction score
Still holding to my over 10 year statement that Dallas wins nothing until Jones is gone or just becomes an owner and hires a real GM. Until then, you could bring in Vince Lombardi's ghost and it wouldn't make a bit of difference.
A lot of people have felt that way for the last 20 years, including me.
I've been saying that since Parcells left.

Dre11

Reaction score
big time players come up small. There were plenty opportunities to win . Cooper, Gallup, Zeke, Dak, Lawerence all came up small.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Fire him tonight.. make a statement.

Even if *everything* goes right and we overcome all odds to get a playoff spot.. we should not be in this position. This team has far too much talent to be 7-8 .

7-8 :facepalm:

HotDog37

Reaction score
A thousand words

GQmCt8V
JG.jpg