Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Post-Game Thread***

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
The coaching staff, which includes Mike McCarthy, has elevated this team immensely since last year.

Bringing Dan Quinn in with his input for what he needed looks to be paying huge dividends. We look SO much better defensively.

Credit where credit is due . Big Mike did awesome tonight .

all 3 phases .

Adreme

Reaction score
Yep should win NFC East by 4-5 games but that is not saying much as I do not think any of these other teams reach 5 wins but its always nice to have a stranglehold on the division.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
NFC QB’s?
  1. Dak
  2. NY’s Jones - turnover prone, and due to injuries, playing with garbage on offense
  3. Philly’s Hurts - he’s a long long way from being a franchise QB at this point.
  4. WFT’s ? - hahahaha
Dallas wins the East easily unless one of these teams acquires a legit QB fast.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Def is starting to gel. Needs to get healthy and learn to cover the TE to take another huge step.

reddyuta

Reaction score
most of the players were good in this game except CW and Biadaz,i wanna see so improvement from biadaz going forward.

blueblood70

Reaction score
NFC QB’s?
  1. Dak
  2. NY’s Jones - turnover prone, and due to injuries, playing with garbage on offense
  3. Philly’s Hurts - he’s a long long way from being a franchise QB at this point.
  4. WFT’s ? - hahahaha
only if we remains healthy

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Credit where credit is due . Big Mike did awesome tonight .

all 3 phases .

Yes. I really don't get why McCarthy is drawing as much grief as he has been, unless it's preconceived notions. Sure, there are things he could do better, but this team took Tampa to the wire, beat a good Chargers team on the road and dominated the Eagles. Head coach deserves some credit for that.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Moore called almost a perfect game. Calling a pass at the 1 on first down was brainless. He’s using Dak in a very intelligent way this season…taking the pressure off him.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Love the way our Defense is playing. They got beat a few times, but they looked good and they’re gonna get better as the year progresses. I even saw Anthony Brown turn his head and locate the ball for the interception!!! If Dan Quinn can get him to that when no one else could…….I’ll take it!!!

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
NFC QB’s?
  1. Dak
  4. WFT’s ? - hahahaha
Hurts is a stopgap until the eagles blow their wad and trade up for another draft pick who flames out

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We got a new Wolfhunter in town, his name is Diggs……Diggs the Bigfoot Hunter :flagwave:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dak is on a different level.

We got cute in the 3rd Q - but otherwise just shoveled them.

I think this young D will keep improving.

We are missing 9 guys on defense...I don't think people really realize how deep we really are...just wait when we start getting healthy....and we find a replacement for #30.