Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just read Su’a-Filo is starting at LG tonight. I do not recall how he played in the offseason. Was it terrible or serviceable?

He wasn't signed...:rolleyes: What could possibly go wrong??? I mean your starting LG from last year was just sitting there in free agency for weeks until last week. Signs w/ Washington...and goes out and looks good.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If Mills is active I hope he goes 1 on 1 with Cooper......if this happens Cooper might have 200 yards receiving

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Not everyone.

Correct.

99% hope for blowout loss and Garrett and/or Scotty to get their walking papers.
1% like the status quo

I am pretty sure everybody can guess who is in which category...………….enjoy the beat down Idgit;)

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't feel the need to "root against" the Cowboys because it won't have any bearing on the outcome.

This team looks headed to 6-10. Only Jerry knows if that's enough to pull the trigger. :clap:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He wasn't signed...:rolleyes: What could possibly go wrong??? I mean your starting LG from last year was just sitting there in free agency for weeks until last week. Signs w/ Washington...and goes out and looks good.

Oh and by the way, so does Byron Bell with the Packers. The Packers, who know that Bell is a guard, not a tackle.

And now watch how the guy that we signed instead performs tonight.

The Garrett Effect.

Carson

Reaction score
Golden Tate ... Beat Dallas?? Doesn’t he always own us?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Correct.

99% hope for blowout loss and Garrett and/or Scotty to get their walking papers.
1% like the status quo

I am pretty sure everybody can guess who is in which category...………….enjoy the beat down Idgit;)

Fly Eagles Fly, my former fanhood brother. Enjoy the scenery from the home field bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.