Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishspill

Reaction score
So we want Washington, Green Bay, Buffalo, Chargers, and Detroit to win. Could pick as high as #14 or as low as #19 on first look.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Im drinking Devils River tonight, anybody ever tried it? Is it good?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Looks like Dak is going to start in play I can't believe they are so stupid.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It’s tough.

We win, we have a winning season. Don’t have to see the Eagles gloat for 60 minutes.

We lose, we have to see them gloat and celebrate all day. But a better draft pick
For the life of me I can't understand why people want a better pick by a couple spots. The reason for this is most of the ones that want us to lose are the same ones that complain we can't draft well.

noletime95

Reaction score
Dak Prescott isn’t the answer for Dallas at QB

I’ll leave this here because I need to get this off my chest again.

Carson

Reaction score

All about building confidence in him and the fans.

It’s a tough sell if he ends the season like he has played lately

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well....I have an admission.... since my trip to Dallas...I can no longer take the Dallas Cowboys seriously. I've toured the stadium. Seen...the Jerry Jones price gouging...and have come to one conclusion. Nothing is ever going to change as long as the Jones family is in charge...and they are in this for the money. That is all. America's team has become America's joke....and today is the final punchline to 2017.

Just enjoy that we have football for one more day...the air we breath....And please...start liking my posts more so I can eventually catch Rising Star. Thanks in advance.

Signed,

Floatyworm:rolleyes:

Have a Happy New year....:oldcouple:

Carson

Reaction score
For the life of me I can't understand why people want a better pick by a couple spots. The reason for this is most of the ones that want us to lose are the same ones that complain we can't draft well.

Agreed.

I’m all for winning today. Not worried about being pick 14 or 19

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Zeke needs 120 yards to get 1000 for the season. He gets that I'll throw something at my TV.:rolleyes:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Not stupid at all it’s another opportunity for him to improve. He’s a young QB and needs game reps. Granted your risk injury that could affect his 2018 season but he still needs the work to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.