Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Cowboys are gonna lose today.

This way week 17 is more intriguing cause if the Giants beat the Eagles then Cowboys can still make the playoffs by beating the Commanders.

Otherwise if the Boys win today those two week 17 games will be pointless.

The NFL is in the business of keeping you entertained.
That's okay we have to make a decision about Cooper Rush we went at today going away and Cooper gets his first start of the year or of his career for that matter LOL the NFL has their Marquee matchup for next week Seattle and 49ers

CB61

Reaction score
:starspin:BEAT PHILLY:starspin:

:flagwave:WIN...THE...EAST:flagwave:
Lose Garrett!!! I really think instead of letting Jason Garrett go my money is on him getting position within the organization as assistant director of player Personnel or Stevens assistant whatever his title is, either he has some damaging pictures of Jerry or Jerry thinks of them is a song he won't outright let him go he's too afraid that he would go to the Giants lmao

CB61

Reaction score
Lose Garrett!!! I really think instead of letting Jason Garrett go my money is on him getting position within the organization as assistant director of player Personnel or Stevens assistant whatever his title is, either he has some damaging pictures of Jerry or Jerry thinks of them is a song he won't outright let him go he's too afraid that he would go to the Giants lmao
Son

CB61

Reaction score
Cowboys - 1.5. 46.5 total I wouldn't touch that that with a ten-foot pole

CB61

Reaction score
Cowboys - 1.5. 46.5 total I wouldn't touch that that with a ten-foot pole
I think it's going to be more of a 17-14 game somewhere along those lines? Wow are we wearing white today?

MikeB80

Reaction score
Brad emphasized the cowboys wanting to be physical and establish that early in the game.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I just realized, I hate football. If they're not Dallas I don't want to see them. Is there a Dallas only channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.