Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, and the hall of famer could go at either pick. I'd rather see development of the current team. You could add Bobby Wagner to this defense, but it wouldnt change much, unless the surrounding players can step up.
I get "development" . But you NEVER KNOW.....what can happen. Up until the last second.

You want "development"? How about we put the effort into getting a playoff game? So what if we lose it....maybe we do maybe we don't. THAT...is seeing what we got! Way more valuable than a phantom draft pick!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I get "development" . But you NEVER KNOW.....what can happen. Up until the last second.

You want "development"? How about we put the effort into getting a playoff game? So what if we lose it....maybe we do maybe we don't. THAT...is seeing what we got! Way more valuable than a phantom draft pick!
I agree, but arguing with the doom and gloom crowd about the Cowboys getting to the playoffs is exhausting.

817Gill

Reaction score
Any tankers upset about the Texans loss can take solace knowing the Dolphins will be taking and keeping Jamarr Chase out of this division. Do not wanna see that guy twice a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.