BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Thanksgiving and let's go Cowboys

8FOR!3

Reaction score
This is all about adjustments. Either they get us back in the game or they get us clobbered.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This will be our 4th loss at home............playoff teams don't lose half of their home games, they just don't.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
As much as we love Ro McClain, sideline-to-sideline, I think I like Lee better. Defense played better when we went to more man coverage. Too many missed tackles. Time for Romo to make magic.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Please just stop this halftime show right now.

I don't know man, I think I actually prefer my ears bleeding than seeing our defense getting posterized by a guy known as "Butt Fumble".

Edit ** Did you just see that? I think I just seen Sanchez throw another TD on the sidelines. We're down 30 - 7 now.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
besides this awful defense we need an upgrade at WR. the giants will have cruz and a obj, the eagles with matthews and maclin, the skins with garcon and jackson and we have dez and a couple of jags

dupree89

Reaction score
Woe is cowboy fans because they haven't won in 18 years. Cowboys are 8-3, down in a game, whinny fan starts to cry about the last 18 years. I wonder if any other fan base does that.

Every fan base does. No team has been as successful as the Yankees. Joe Girardi has won a world series as Yankee manager. The day after the season, many fans wanted him gone.

Check out some other message boards. There are Broncos fans saying that Peyton Manning is all done. It's not isolated to Cowboys' fans by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.