***Cowboys vs falcons 1st half thread***

anava

Reaction score
I wonder if I can sue Jerry for a new liver. This team drives me crazy...can play with anybody but can lose to anyone.

kirkjrk

Reaction score
jblaze2004;4823449 said:
middle of the field routes are killing us. Too wide open and too much yac.
They have all year. Most every team we've played this year killed us up the middle. I don't see us doing the same thing.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dallasfan4lizife;4823502 said:
please fire this bafoon for a head coach.

6 points. nuff said. nuff seen

Thanks for posting this. And such a good time to post it, too. It's like you have your finger right on the heartbeat of what the rest of us are thinking but just aren't brave enough to say.

kycowboyfan

Reaction score
repeating the same mistakes over and over again and expecting different results = Garrett

Lazyking

Reaction score
We play second half like first half, I think we'll win the game.. Just need to execute on third down better.. and get in the freaking endzone!

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4823503 said:
Yep this is the Cowboys offense. They use the two outside receivers on go routes as decoys and then they hope that opens up the middle for Witten and Miles underneath

Throw in a couple of drops and bad passes and you have...2 FGs. I hate our OL and I'm beyond done with ogletree.

DavidAK

Reaction score
fifaguy;4823512 said:
glad ive only been watching snippets so far..... this walking dead episode was crazyyyyyyyyyyyy. prob as depressing as this game, maybe slightly more
My Wife is telling me that once the new episode starts the game is off...Looks like we're going to have a problem here in about an hour LOL.

links18

Reaction score
CaptainMorgan;4823513 said:
I'm convinced Garrett is what's holding this team back and it's so obvious.

Whoever it was that said Ogletree could play....