Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Would be awesome to see us complete a pass past the marker... or at least attempt one on 3rd down.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's not true re contract. You're not rewriting history. I've said all along he was upgradeable but never the guy many of you thought. Don't even think about spinning this.

Riiight.

That's rich you talking about re-writing history when you're talking to the guy who was more right on Free than anyone.

Tell me more about the fabrications you've come up with in a desperate attempt to level the playing field.

Eddie

Reaction score
The Falcs have made an adjustment against our run and dink-n'dunk. If we can't stretch the field, then we're going to lose this game.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Linehan....playcalling not impressive. Shanahan on the other hand will go for the kill. SMH

fortdick

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks Randall coasted that last series? What happened to the hard running of the first half. He is slow and hesitant now.

Ren

Reaction score
Weeden ain't bringing us back if we give up the lead

texbumthelife

Reaction score
They figured us out.

There's nothing to figure out. We always run strong side and never cut back. We run streaks or curls with outside receivers and deep crosses or slants with the inside guys. This offense is as vanilla as possible. That's why we can't get anything going when the run doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.