Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbark

Reaction score
No turnovers so far today..........time for one, a momentum changer at this point. Saw Lee trying to strip it out

utrunner07

Reaction score
So where are the people who were talking up our D-Line depth?

This isn't depth, we are down to the trash heap now. 2013 defense, nobody missed you but you're back.

Have you seen that half our starters are out with injuries?

Sydla

Reaction score
Like Atlanta teams will adjust to Weeden and we are cooked.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
The defense has been disheartening. We've made Freeman look like Barry Sanders lol, hope we pull this out we're due for a turnover.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
All Carr has to do is get one hand on him to slow him down and that's a sack. Who coaches our DBs? Or better yet, who gets paid to say they do?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Riiight.

That's rich you talking about re-writing history when you're talking to the guy who was more right on Free than anyone.

Tell me more about the fabrications you've come up with in a desperate attempt to level the playing field.

This might be your biggest crock of crap post I've ever seen. You're been dogging Free for years and guess what....he's still out there playing on what is a consensus best OL in football. Doesn't even matter what either of us say or have said. You ain't no coach....thank goodness.

As usual you are on the wrong side of history. There is zero reason for me to consider staying in a conversation with someone who is either dishonest and/or unable to see straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.