Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

risco

Reaction score
Offensive linemen are treating Jaylon like a rag-doll. Throwing every which way but loose!!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Everyone keeps talking about Lee, but what good is a guy always on the injured list? How good would Michael Jordan have been had he been injured half his games every year? Great, we get a blow out holding call. Well done

I am tired of the defense depending on the guy, it is time to draft a stud LB high in the draft who isn't already injured or who smokes.......you know, a legit talent with character.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I think the problem is the 95% dropoff when he is out. There should only be a maybe 20% dropoff. Jaylon Smith is so bad that it is unrecoverable. It's almost like there is no player in there at his position when he is in. They have to be able to find someone/anyone better. Same thing for Tyron. It is concerning our backups are this bad at some of these positions. RB is probably the easiest to get past at this point. We had no chance without Tyron or Lee today. NONE.

Totally agree. Lee is irreplaceable, but his backup has no business being on the field. That combination is what we call the Brandon Weeden Effect.

mldardy

Reaction score
I get so tired of people saying that Zeke should have served the suspension at the start of the season. It's so easy to say that now but there are no guarantees. Zeke played when he played and that's that.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I understand being positive and all, but Jaylon really needs to reevaluate his play.

Status
Not open for further replies.