Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
At least I was able to order my fursuit this week, should be getting it next year. That'll at least be nice to look forward to.

droopdog7

Reaction score
I hate when NFL head coaches make decisions literally no one else would make. Like you are a HC why don’t you know what casual fans know?
What in the world is wrong with going to two there? Now we have five mins to make up for the miss rather than no mins.

coogrfan

Reaction score
I like that call. You know you need 2 eventually, might as well know sooner if you make it or not. Don’t make it early you still have time to adjust knowing you need two scoring plays.
Miss the 2 right at the end and you have no time to adjust

Get the one and you have a chance if you can get a stop. Now you need two possessions in the final 5 mins. Dumb.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
This team is absolutely, 100% low-kew tanking for Lawrence. That's legitimately the only excuse for all these horrendous calls. Jerry told MM he was 100% safe and to low key lose as much as possible. It's really the only logical explanation.
It makes sense, keep Dak, pay him 40 mil a year and pay for all the talent he needs.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Why the F would you go for 2 there? Get the 1 make it 8 points and keep the game to 1 score. Now a TD and 2 pt conversion is a point short. Even Garrett would not make that mistake!
Our D is going to get a stop or a turnover to get us back in it last minute; that is why! Just in case, I am being facetious!

Rajveer

Reaction score
McCarthy needs to be fired today. Why not?!?
How many opportunities did Garrett get? 2 games vs 10 years, give him some time and see what happens. We haven't done anything since 96 what is another year.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
There is NOTHING wrong with going to two there. You’re going to need one anyway so why not try the first one?
Because it makes you need your defense to get two stops instead of one. If you don’t get it the second time the games probably over but you at least give yourself a chance and put pressure on Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.