Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Teams used to go for the two on the first one so they'd know if they needed to onside kick. If you don't onside kick it looks stupid.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Now we lose a time out. I thought MM would be better than Garrett.

1st and 10 Atlanta Falcons.

Ryan back, hand off dropped for a loss.

Dre11

Reaction score
This a such a stupid statement...how is scoring a TD to possibly bring the score to within 1 TD knot mentioning the stupid 2 pt conversion calll) with nearly 5 min and 2 TO left to play considered padding stats???? That's called trying to win a game.

can't get bent out of shape with dummies

Adreme

Reaction score
So who is going to be the first team in the NFC East to win a game outside of the NFC East? I am assuming it will involve the Bengals because no way do they beat ANY other teams in the AFC North or NFC West (probably 2 best divisions in football). I am honestly wondering if the ENTIRE NFC East will total 5 out of division wins.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I like the O and still think we run a hurry up we Can win games. D can’t get stops though

Rajveer

Reaction score
Well he HAS made more mistakes in his first two games than Garrett did in 3 or 4 years, so that is worrisome. Not sure how any coach could accomplish that at the NFL level. Not off to a great start. LOL
Well there are only so many mistakes you can make when all you are responsible for is clapping on the sideline. lol Just Kidding,

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Lol "only" charging them one timeout. oh thanks for being so generous!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Wrong. You take the seven there and worry about the eight later. You put yourself in position to win at the end. Not in a position to potentially have almost no shot to win. It was overly aggressive and ignorant hero coaching. It was a terrible call.
Exactly!

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
This coaching staff is somehow worse than last year which seems like an impossible bench mark to surpass yet here we are .

Status
Not open for further replies.