Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabazz

Reaction score
I didn’t like McCarthy keeping Dakota late in the game last week but perhaps letting him finish the 4th quarter with a couple scores was helpful leading into this game

Who knows, if he had gotten injured needlessly, we’d be having a different discussion about it

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just texted my Denver Broncos wife fan her team would have lost if Dallas had played this well last week. She disagrees. I told her she's wrong. Not sure why I'm trying to piss her off right now but it feels good saying it. REAL good.

:starspin:

Glad we have a comfortable sofa. :laugh:

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A recap of the last 30 minutes of football:

MPbX6ODh.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol at people wanting to rest starters. Keep them going until the 4th. Tons of ball left. Atlanta likely won’t come back can make this close

I don’t want to be sending any message to the team that we have this game all wrapped up. Although we do, if we were to take the foot off the gas too much and get sloppy it could carry over to next week.

Patrick

Reaction score
So will we see a "Cooper is overpaid" thread from someone who knows nothing about coverage tonight?

Probably since they can't complain about Dak :muttley:

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Well it's important to note that we are playing a team that has made losing a lead into an art form. Let's try and not emulate them - looking at you Quinn.

JayFord

Reaction score
Lol at people wanting to rest starters. Keep them going until the 4th. Tons of ball left. Atlanta likely won’t come back can make this close
you keep going until Atlanta says "i quit" and walks off the field

thats what i tell my Washington Capitals because theyll go up 5-0 and next thing you know its 5-5 and headed for ot

Status
Not open for further replies.