Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Well this team definitely answered the question we all had. Are they for real. We might take another Sunday afternoon off before the season is over. If you look at even the 92/93 Cowboys I’m seeing some strong similarities. They lost a few games those years. Laid down and didn’t show up but when they had to win a game, when they really wanted to win a game? They won it every time. This team is starting to remind me very much of those years. We might very well be extremely dominant and don’t fully understand that yet. We killed this team today

SackMaster

Reaction score
You do know that Zeke had TDs of 79 and 83 yards on screen under the previous coaching staff right?
True, they had a few good screen plays under the previous coaching staff.

But it was also like 8 bad screens to 1 good one back then too. Now its like 3 good ones to 1 bad one.

A SIGNIFICANT improvement in consistency.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Was that guy on the Falcons they showed on the sideline Zack Martin's brother? Dude looks exactly like him.

Martin does have a brother who plays in the league. but I don't recall what team he is on..

tyke1doe

Reaction score
19 plays 10:26 seconds the WFT kept the ball from the Bucs. And capped it off with a TD run.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
We tried as hard as we could and could only muster 7 points in the 2nd half against a disinterested Falcons team.

That's the story we should take from this game.
There's a good reason you are the undisputed likes king lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.