Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
That's why I was glad they kept Dak in last week. He needed to see the ball go across the goal line. Williams just plain sucks sometimes:facepalm: Back to Dak. Dak scoring at garbage time was good for him. IMO...Zeke:angry::angry::facepalm:. Bring this win in clean for goodness sake:angry:
This is the point I'd made last year. Those garbage time stats gave Dak some type of .... HOld on

1st down, handoff Atlanta Davis goes for 6.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Let's tighten up guys, this isn't over. Remember last year and the come back.

defense hasn’t given up anything easy. Not excited about the fumble, but at least we are still playing to win and haven’t gotten super conservative on both sides

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Meh.... lock this game down and get the MVPs out.

My pick for underrated GameBaller - Jourdan Lewis. I know Dak or CeeDee probably get it, but Lewis was making play after play when this game was still close.

I agree!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Well, they just switched me to the WAS/TB game.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
CW is on the refs menu for holding calls. Weak call on him but he obviously needs to clean it up. Frickin tired of his lazy blocks.

Sydla

Reaction score
They just switched us over in Philly area.

Now watching Wash/TB

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow. Diggs PURELY going for the interception again. Doesn’t care to cover or tackle. That’s disgusting

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Someone called out Zeke and Lamb for poor ball handling, lucky we're winning big
I did. That is for sure; every play they run as if nobody is near them and the elbow leaves the rib cage, especially Lamb.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Damn. Cowboys are gone.

I wonder if it’ll show on Sunday ticket since it’s off on Fox? Normally it’s blacked out on Sunday ticket if on a local station.

Status
Not open for further replies.