BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have at it. Just keep things within the guidelines

fifaguy

Reaction score
This Walking dead episode has been keeping me from being as pissed as I should be about this game.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Need a new center and a right guard. Don't know if Costa is the answer but quite frankly, I'd rather not risk him being it. Will Jerry have the guts to accept that Bernardeau isn't the answer?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The defense has done great but to think they continue holding them to 6-points a half is dreamin. Our offense has to win the game in the 2nd half, ATL is explosive.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
we seem to love to blow redzone opportunities. We should atleast have 10 right now.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Fletch;4823523 said:
We're in this game.

We should be winning and just lost our best DL. Not happy at all. Should be 5-2 and beating the undefeated Falcons. Just a disappointing team that teases.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
fifaguy;4823533 said:
This Walking dead episode has been keeping me from being as pissed as I should be about this game.

why are you pissed?....cause we arent losing?

Zordon

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4823534 said:
Need a new center and a right guard. Don't know if Costa is the answer but quite frankly, I'd rather not risk him being it. Will Jerry have the guts to accept that Bernardeau isn't the answer?
i'll take another year over bernadeau over seeing free ever again after this season. i can't stand how soft that dude plays.

Hailmary

Reaction score
fifaguy;4823533 said:

I'm dvr'ing the walking dead....don't say any more. :laugh2:

popp1234

Reaction score
Amazing, Romo has not thrown any costly interceptions and we are actually tied with an undefeated team in their house. Wow!

links18

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4823534 said:

Doug Free is trash also....

jblaze2004

Reaction score
links18;4823535 said:
Who in the world thought Ogletree could play? :confused:

jerry and garrett. I rather give harris or beasley ogletree's snaps.

And on the beasley catch I could of sworn he made the first we might should of challenged that. Or are we saving those too? Garrett sucks at coaching.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
dexternjack;4823536 said:
The defense has done great but to think they continue holding them to 6-points a half is dreamin. Our offense has to win the game in the 2nd half, ATL is explosive.

Yeah, the offense is going to have to put up some points. Falcons have moved the ball on nearly every possession, but we have tightened up the closer they get to the red zone.

We had two possessions there where we needed to come away with touchdowns.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
links18;4823535 said:
Who in the world thought Ogletree could play? :confused:

I did and i was wrong. Looked smart opening day and in '09 but he's just a stupid tease.

Gameover

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4823534 said:

I think he will.