Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallas72

Reaction score
Playcalling is atrocious......running side to side. VS Atl = stupid they are fast BUT small...smash them.....run plays for Cooper ...something quick..

gmb1

Reaction score
We haven't won 2 games in a row this season right?

Maverick84

Reaction score
are we going to nut the hell up and take advantage of Washington losing right now or just lay down and ruin the importance of Thanksgiving

... although I would welcome a stress-free day since I'm in charge of the turkey...

cowboyec

Reaction score
we've left TOO MANY plays on the field.
feel better about this outting than the last time we were down there.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Didn't watch the first half. Do we have good dak or bad dak? Good linehan or bad linehan? Why do we only have 3 pts against this defense?

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
8940-E45-B-A43-E-436-F-8-B75-12-F2-C41-A4-BDD.jpg

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
This coaching staff's complacency when it comes to trying for points before the half is puzzling given how difficult it is for the offense to score. Like a hungry man walking past food because he expects there to be some more later.

kevm3

Reaction score
Honestly i hope we lose this game and dont make the playoffs. We wont go far with garrett. We got to get him out of here

ghst187

Reaction score
HUGE swing in the Wash game. Texans just picked Alex Smith in the end zone and returned it over 100 yards for a TD. So instead of wash going up 14-10 they are down 17-7. Ha!
Smith playing exactly like Cousins did in Wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.