Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Loool, exactly.

"No way on Thomas....I'd much rather have an up and coming player like Woods. ETs a progress stopper!"
That's garbage logic by you.

I was on record saying I didn't want to do the trade for Thomas because I didn't see us as competitive and wanted to keep the picks to trade up to get a QB. Had nothing to do with Woods. Others felt similarly.

Reading must be difficult. Hang in their bro.

CB61

Reaction score
The case emoji is dead and irrelevant now. His point was did you not know they won the SB?
Of course I knew they won the Superbowl I just thought it was funny at the time and I just learned how to use the emojis so back off LOL it's new technology to an old man

Pants

Reaction score
zeke with 127 yards from scrimmage, all others 43

my God...no game plan, no willingness to go down field, playing to not lose again, Dak with no vision, etc., etc., etc.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Yep, Dak hasn't been perfect, yet Beasley dropped a perfect TD pass. Have to catch on the money balls when your QB is trying to be consistent and improve his game
Dak hasn't been perfect but he has thrown some darts. The one to Beasley was perfect and he didn't capitalize on it. I'm upset still about that drop

Status
Not open for further replies.