Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
What really baffles me about Linehan is he get something that works and then he totally abandoned set now that's Drive there's been some good calls but next Drive he'll go right back to calling all the same bull, and for the life of me I have no idea why Garrett does not go over to him and address that maybe we aren't seeing it but I highly doubt it I don't see Garrett move usually 3/4 in side to side unless he's clapping
Because JG is a idiot. He wouldn’t even have them line up and take a shot at the end of the first half..

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Geez we need to squeak out this win. The division is in shambles and for the taking!

CB61

Reaction score
Prescott step up in the pocket it will buy you more time to see other receivers down the field or take off and run

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
What really baffles me about Linehan is he get something that works and then he totally abandoned set now that's Drive there's been some good calls but next Drive he'll go right back to calling all the same bull, and for the life of me I have no idea why Garrett does not go over to him and address that maybe we aren't seeing it but I highly doubt it I don't see Garrett move usually 3/4 in side to side unless he's clapping
It’s easy to outcoach Linehan. History proves that

Status
Not open for further replies.