Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
How about them E gals they look spectacular today! I'm actually not looking forward to the Cowboys playing the Saints the Saints are playing lights out
I don't know how it's possible but we better have all our crap lined up in our heads out of our butts when we play that game to even have a chance

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

Well, by my merely reading
" between the lines" it's easily discernable that flubbed T.D. drop(while not Even of the #81 Jackie Smith catastrophic mental meltdown in the severity of that which it entails) our #11 is a well rounded & centered kinda guy,both mentally & physically.
( which, shouldn't take anybody by surprise, considering our foes from here on out ,have collectively hung the bullseye target on him ,in which, much like the #9 suffered, due to that THREAT capability He represents)

*ATTENTION: Bease #11,,, I reckon you can't say " that never happens to me" from here on out, huh, Buddy?:lmao:

( Cheer up Bro! cuz' ya know I'm not the only
teammate lobbing cold wet soaking bath towels into yer' A.O. after that footballish boner you pulled:confused:,,, don't be so hard on yerself, first& foremost:cool:)

:star::starspin::star:

Blake

Reaction score
I don't know how it's possible but we better have all our crap lined up in our heads out of our butts when we play that game to even have a chance

LVE will need to be Michael Jordan and Zeke Pippen.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Defense was great for most of the game, but as per usual, they folded like a lawn chair late in the 4th quarter to give up the tying TD. Luckily, Atlanta scored so easily that our offense had enough time left to win the game.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Let's give Dak some love. He led us on the winning drive. He still needs work, but I believe in giving credit where it's due. Whoo! What a big win. Happy Birthday to me (tomorrow).
Happy birthday to you Boyz Mamacita

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I LIKE JERRY!,,, AND ,,, WHILE
" WE DON'T ALWAYS AREN'T PLAYING FER' THE TITLE" might not be within the orbit of somes comprehension of graspitude, I'm digging what he's planting,,,:thumbup:
"Graspitude"! I have evaluated my linguistiantics.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Well when I start starting to head right that's one of my heart went in my stomach, you're being sarcastic right? Or are you a True Believer? LOL
Nope, I never even flinched....my grandson was sitting right by me and was like but papa, what if, and papa what if. I looked right at him, and said, nope, they will run the ball 3 times, gain a yard or 2 run down the clock line up and kick a 40+ yarder for the win. I wasn't even sweating mayer, Myaer or how ever it's spelt booting it a bit right....

silvrNblue

Reaction score
We have had trouble with Colt McCoy when he's played us before
And he has played how much sitting over warming the pine? Nope, that was then, this is now. I called the Falcons game win by 3, and guess what. I'm now calling this win by 13...put it in the bank, we win on Thursday. Vanilla queen learned from our 1st game against them, Zeke is going to have a huge game, Coop is going to have a huge game...all our other jags will be what they are...small contributors.

CB61

Reaction score
And he has played how much sitting over warming the pine? Nope, that was then, this is now. I called the Falcons game win by 3, and guess what. I'm now calling this win by 13...put it in the bank, we win on Thursday. Vanilla queen learned from our 1st game against them, Zeke is going to have a huge game, Coop is going to have a huge game...all our other jags will be what they are...small contributors.
Well he burned us pretty good in 2014 and we don't do well against replacement quarterbacks but yes that was then and this is now so we'll see Thursday

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Defense was great for most of the game, but as per usual, they folded like a lawn chair late in the 4th quarter to give up the tying TD. Luckily, Atlanta scored so easily that our offense had enough time left to win the game.

You can thank that idiot Lenior for the added 15 yards to that and shortening the field for Ryan and Jones... I'd bench that clown for that play right there...it's all the stupid these guys do to kill us from solid wins... holding and off sides from our offense, when will clapper clean this mess up. You don't see all the top teams committing this garbage every game. And clapper wonders why fans just go "yawn" at his little after game speell... good grief

gmb1

Reaction score
Well he burned us pretty good in 2014 and we don't do well against replacement quarterbacks but yes that was then and this is now so we'll see Thursday
I don't understand why people bring up 2014? How is that relevant?

Status
Not open for further replies.