Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons post game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Someone posted this week that the Boys need to be able to score 27 a game going forward to make the playoffs. Well 22+4 blown points = 26 in a way. Barely enough this time, good call on that post.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
This coaching staff did not deserve to win on that FG. They routinely play to not lose. With a kicker who is clearly struggling, with 2 TOs and 40 seconds I bet 95% of NFL coaches stay aggressive.
I admit, the outrage would be widespread if he ended up missing, but I'm not complaining at this point lol.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
If he had a real QB there wouldn't be any excuses.

There MUST be excuses. Its the goo the Jones feed on in their Skeletor lair

Another game winning drive by our 25yo qb. It’s ok, I know it must be hard with all that hate running through you to be happy.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Someone posted this week that the Boys need to be able to score 27 a game going forward to make the playoffs. Well 22+4 blown points = 26 in a way. Barely enough this time, good call on that post.

We blew 5 (4 from Beasley, 1 from Maher extra point)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
giphy.gif
That gif is in the top 5 percentile range of the FEUDIAN scope of groovitude,,,:thumbup:

:starspin::oldcouple::starspin:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Damn that was a nail biter. Left 5 points on the field, but a great D effort and great road win. Commanders will not go away. Turkey Day game will be competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.