Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons post game thread ***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Straight garbage.....didn't work. I don't ever want to see another kick w/ no tee ever. It was Atlanta's stupidity that saved our ***. o_O
I hope that was exactly what he meant to do....but it'll probably never work again, now that people have seen it.

lwehlers

Reaction score
My guess is they didn't think it would make it 10 yards, and didn't want to risk muffing it.
three falcons players looking at the ball and just waiting the cowboys to jump on before they did just stupid. the special teams coach needs to be fired for that.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
boysfannin----i am glad i just ordered another year of game pass...i left the room when we were down 39-24 with only a few minutes left and Falcons were getting the ball...i was so depressed and i was thinking how would i make myself

feel better....smoked a couple of anxiety cigarettes...came back in and it said we won 40-39?....what the heck happened?

I went to take a dump before the onside kick and came out to see we had the ball. I was like...WHAT???

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Listen.. i watched the entire thing.
You are just like many fans here THAT think DAK is outstanding.
He looked DEFEATED.
Were they happy after the win..? well duh.. you naive little boy... they were.
But it instead of them showing up some attitude on the sidelines they both looked like idiots.

SO YOU GET LOST

Dark-- i quit watching when it was like 39-24 a few minutes left and Falcons were getting the ball....i left in my usual total despair if cowboys lose...and when i came back it said 40-39 cowboys win...total but awesome craziness

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
three falcons players looking at the ball and just waiting the cowboys to jump on before they did just stupid. the special teams coach needs to be fired for that.
So, I think coaches teach it that way because nothing bad can happen in the first 10 yards if you don’t touch it.

The problem is it appears they lost track of 10 yards. After 10 yards...bad

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Rock---but its better to suck and get a win then play tough and lose
If it makes you happy to say they suck, then you be you. I see a 1-1 team that just had one of the greatest victories in Cowboys regular season history.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be mad if we released Poe. He’s done in this league.

an observation: we seem solid against the run. Even last week against LA yeah they getting over 100 yards on The ground but the average is low and that’s while we’re playing from behind

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
23PR.gif

Mav--perfect video

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
i agree with 1. and 2. but we put up 600 yards of Offense and a 40 Burger while starting with 4 Turnovers and having an inept Headcoach that likes to give the ball away with Fake Punts in our half and throws a shuffle pass 7 yards beyond the LOS on a 2pt conv .

If anything the Offense and the ATL ineptiness won that game
Don't forget the scraps we have playing on the O line.