***Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread***

links18

Reaction score
Romo has been terrible, but the receivers have been just as bad. Might be time to play Beasley and Harris.

romothesavior

Reaction score
crashintonickdm;4808663 said:
offfensive line has been solid so far all things considered

not sure what some of you were watching
Is this a joke? Romo has been knocked down a lot of times and hurried plenty more. Tyron Smith got beat by his man on that last drive worse than any offensive lineman I've ever seen. JPP just shoved him over.

Reaction score
Idgit;4808680 said:
Cause the Giants had the ball, 45 seconds, and their timeouts, too. You really want to give Eli 45 second and six clock-stops to put up points before halftime after we finally got some momentum?

It pretty much depended on the return.. If they fielded it and got good position, they probably wouldn't have downed it... I can see JG's logic in it..

DavidAK

Reaction score
I'm mad at Dez for a bone head play on special teams.

I'm not mad at Romo right now. He's played horrible so far. Also the Giants are just the better team. Their defense is tough, and we all know Romo will have these games.

The only thing that worries me about Romo is his confidence. He seems fragile after negative plays. I hope he bounces back.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ren;4808664 said:
Tony has been flawless, he doesn't make mistakes it was Dez, Miles and i think we all came to agreement that the fans cause the last one

Pretty sure we're suppose to hate Tony and Dez right now. That's been made pretty clear. Also, apparently, Jason Garrett, but I'm not sure why. Jerry Jones is completely escaping criticism, though, which, I hope we can all agree, is completely ridiculous.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Dez misjudged that punt, so they are putting people in there than can at least figure out how far it is going to go.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Shame to see our defense playing so well while our offense lays a dump out at midfield.

Though I will say, it would be really, really nice if we could get a TO or two. That's asking a lot of the Cowboys D though.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Idgit;4808680 said:
Cause the Giants had the ball, 45 seconds, and their timeouts, too. You really want to give Eli 45 second and six clock-stops to put up points before halftime after we finally got some momentum?

Believe the sack occurred at like :50 seconds.

And yes, I'll go with the defense.

If not for the inept offense and Dez's fumble, this game is very, very close.

The Giants are winning. They don't need points if Dallas is content to waste opportunities.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Our offense is so complicated that even our guys don't know it

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Stinger_Splash;4808681 said:
We have a top 5-10 defense wasted with the likes of Garrett and Romo. When will Jerry get rid of those two losers?

those stats are misleading, Dallas has played three pop gun offenses(sea,TB,Car) scewing the defensive stats

mmohican29

Reaction score
DavidAK;4808693 said:
I'm mad at Dez for a bone head play on special teams.

I'm not mad at Romo right now. He's played horrible so far. Also the Giants are just the better team. Their defense is tough, and we all know Romo will have these games.

The only thing that worries me about Romo is his confidence. He seems fragile after negative plays. I hope he bounces back.

Pretty good 2nd Qtr.