Game Day Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Should have been a TD, dead stop.

As Romo said to Dez: You're the best receiver in the league, act like it.

Wanna talk all damn offseason about how good you will be? Start making those big time catches and help our your rookie QB. I don't care how late the ball was, it was in your hands in the end zone. I've seen him catch tougher passes, pretty much catching the ball behind players backs. No excuses.

Draft a WR next year that doesn't have butter fingers or has awareness going to the ground.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Another fg. this is just getting comical now.

all thisyardage, all the controlling the time of possesion for what? the giants to easily erase it with a lone score?

we have to do something before this half. lets pray for a turnover here guys.
5:1 top ratio and we're barely winning. Embarrassing. Everyone knew this defense was trash.

9of11

Reaction score
Getting outnumbered on the edges. Also Hankins and Harrison are 700 lbs total at DT.
Seems like play action to Zeke will get them in trouble. Its so obvious they are making sure he does not get any yardage. They sneak all they linbackers way up close when Zeke is in.

runback22

Reaction score
This is annoying but Beasley dropped a 99/100 TD catch and Dez couldn't hold onto a pass most other elite WRs would bring down. Could easily have 17

Hes to worried about his Madden rating than actually catching

Gaede

Reaction score
Great, Scandrick in the locker room. Just what we need is Carr covering Beckham

IAmLegend

Reaction score
JPP's hand, courtesy of Fox.

CsGnDqqUsAA8aEV

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
4:02 (2nd)

3 wides shotgun: Eli hand off Jennings breaks the line gets up 15 yards.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Seeing the same exact things I'd see when Romo was playing. We dominate the time of possession, stall in the red zone, give up quick deep passing plays. The QB doesn't make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.