Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

romomania

Reaction score
I don't know if playcalling is to blame, more like execution by Dak. He missed high on Dez in the endzone that would have been a TD and messed up that screen play. Hopefully he settles down

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
This is the guy you're excited about? I had to watch that masterpiece in the afternoon and this dude who can't execute a screen excites you?
Go away Risen , no agenda tonight, dont forget he is still young Qb

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Clearly this team goes as the running game goes so let's make this Zekes team again. I feel like they trying to do too much with Dak or maybe Dak trying to prove something here after the disrespectful off-season but we need to get back to the successfully program.

Shuff

Reaction score
All good, both teams really pumped up. We are ahead by 6 people.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It's clear. The Giants game plan is to save their haymakers in defense until they're in dire situations.

So our game plan should be to continue to grind them out until they can't throw any more punches.

So far, so good. But we need to come away with TDs.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kickoff Cowboys received 2 yards deep, Harris, BREAKS THE FIRST WAVE, GETS OUT ACROSS THE 40. Flags down

texbumthelife

Reaction score
We get Cedric Thorton in free agency and the NYG get Harrison. Just imagine how different this D would be if those tables were turned....l

Honestly, it would have worked out the same. You know it would have. Thornton would have gone and had his best season ever if the tables were turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.