Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

coult44

Reaction score
Are we Minny and Jax fans today? Who else are we cheering for?

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
It’s the same bs that kills us every week. Pick plays and short routes

That is because that is how our D is designed. To keep everything short in front of us. The idea is to make the offense make a mistake. It just doesn't work most of the time.

BigD5

Reaction score
Holding and roughing the passer calls.

Mara and Blank no longer colluding or what?
Well the roughing the passer was blantant and extremely unnecessary.

And sure they called holding. The first one in how many weeks? And they could’ve called NY for holding on every single play on this drive

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
can't stop the run
can't cover
can't tackle
no awareness on turnovers

at least Garrett gets fired?? please?

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I just dont understand why i do this to myself every week. It is like jamming a fork in your eye over and over again.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
we got a holding call against us. We are weak at DT. We need to scrap our offense and defensive scheme. Would love to fire Jason Garrett but I doubt that happens.

Rob defense would probably work if u have a offense that can get up and allow the dline to just rush the passer. But we are giving up way too much in the run game. Easy yards.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I absolutely can not believe Garrett did not challenge that 3rd down fumble that was recovered behind the sticks. Is there some forward progress rule I am missing on fumbles or is he just that idiotic?

When the Giants score it can be blamed on that alone, who cares about anything afterwards for that drive. Someone please correct me with a rule

Unchallengable play there.

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
I absolutely can not believe Garrett did not challenge that 3rd down fumble that was recovered behind the sticks. Is there some forward progress rule I am missing on fumbles or is he just that idiotic?

When the Giants score it can be blamed on that alone, who cares about anything afterwards for that drive. Someone please correct me with a rule

yes if a ref rules it forward progress that is when they play is dead at that exacf second. you cant challenge forward progress

Status
Not open for further replies.