Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Are there some side bets between players and coaches as to who can suck most and retain plausible deniability?

toto1939

Reaction score
I'd just assume that we lose today so that we can quit fantasizing that we have a chance to get into the playoffs (and what good would it do anyways if we made it?)

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Amazing how our LBs fail on that play consistently. No other receiver in the area and they sag off the RB just enough for him to get a 1st down.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Shout to my Blue Raiders! haha, never thought I'd see that on year (mind you I was a decade later)
I knew it would be a somewhat obscure reference as we have people from all over the planet here lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Marinelli needs to be fired after this performance, as we know there will not be any adjustments.

vlad

Reaction score
Pretty sad when the only offensive threat is our slot receiver...double him and our offense is shut down...I love Witten but its time to go....Dez...I dont know what to say....TWill....time to go...

I really do think Romo covered for the crapfest play design, and there is no way its reasonable to expect a young Dak (or any young QB) to cover that same gap. Not saying these WRs aren't dropping balls/playing like crap too - but I'm talking macro

Status
Not open for further replies.