Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaede

Reaction score
SO READY for this entire coaching staff to be jettisoned.

At this point, there's no doubt in my mind that we'll find a way to fart away this game.
They have nothing. They literally do nothing for this team. They don’t outscheme the opponent, they don’t adjust at half time, they don’t hold players accountable, and they don’t motivate this team.

They show up every week with the same game plan and the same energy. Every frigging wek

vlad

Reaction score
How in the world are we losing to these guys...I blame Garrett for, well basically everything, but today its these players letting us down (on offense mainly)

9of11

Reaction score
I really do think Romo covered for the crapfest play design, and there is no way its reasonable to expect a young Dak (or any young QB) to cover that same gap. Not saying these WRs aren't dropping balls/playing like crap too - but I'm talking macro
And I agree with you 100%...I never expected Dak to be close to Romo at this stage in his career and to think so is just wrong. This team does not look prepared again...

LoneStarDawg

Reaction score
I’m not going to cuss....I’m not going to cuss...I’m not going to cuss....I’m not going to cuss....I’m not going to cuss

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
jason-garrett-nfl-dallas-cowboys-seattle-seahawks.jpg

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I know they scored by Lawrence killed the back. Giants better be glad they play action cause had it been a hand off possibly fumble.

That being said Dallas has time before half if our receivers remember how to catch

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sad thing is, there are no other games on to keep an eye on if we lose.
So I guess I will watch some of the Bengals game, and the Browns game to see if they can at least beat GB even if it means nothing to help us. As we are beyond help.

Status
Not open for further replies.