Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines and please do not start new threads during the game as they will be deleted without warning.

John813

Reaction score
Hoping to see the offense kick the Giants in the teeth early and often.

Hot start. No dragging feet like the 3 losses. Get on them early.

Carson

Reaction score
Nerves always set in. I hope we come out like we did against the Eagles.

With Garrett I expect the opposite. I expect to see a lot of “This is what you came up with after a bye week?”

We still win. Bennett gets two sacks. We leave New York still on top of the east

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Just listening to the pregame team and wondering exactly when we're letting Jaylon rush the passer? Sure, we've brought the middle blitz some but it isn't like we're turning him loose a bunch.

Carson

Reaction score
Just listening to the pregame team and wondering exactly when we're letting Jaylon rush the passer? Sure, we've brought the middle blitz some but it isn't like we're turning him loose a bunch.

Im not sure if today is the day. No LVE scares me.

Thomas and Gifford are inexperienced. Hopefully General Lee does his thing tonight

Playmaker3128

Reaction score

As we should. Philly was so scared of him coming downhill last week... when we sent that blitz from the outside it worked. Jaylon should be coming downhill a lot... it also opens up opportunities for dlaw and Quinn.

I want to see aggressiveness both sides of the ball

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Im not sure if today is the day. No LVE scares me.

Thomas and Gifford are inexperienced. Hopefully General Lee does his thing tonight

Based on what I saw against Philly, I think we're a better defense right now with Lee out there at WLB than with LVE at that spot, as long as Lee can stay healthy. I think Lee might show that he should be starting on the weak side and LVE playing strong side and nickel. Whether it's because of injury or a sophomore slump, LVE just hasn't looked the same as last year IMO.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I expect it to come down to the last play for a 3 point win. Also think it’s gonna be stressful and nerve wrecking.

Carson

Reaction score
Based on what I saw against Philly, I think we're a better defense right now with Lee out there at WLB than with LVE at that spot, as long as Lee can stay healthy. I think Lee might show that he should be starting on the weak side and LVE playing strong side and nickel. Whether it's because of injury or a sophomore slump, LVE just hasn't looked the same as last year IMO.

All good points! @gimmesix

Status
Not open for further replies.