Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
This team is a total mess. I know I rejected allot of you guys posts asking for Lawrence. It wasn’t that I didn’t want Lawrence. I just didn’t think the Cowboys would be bad enough to be able to get him. Well, I maybe changing that opinion here.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Bring in Dalton! That’s the easiest throw in the game and it’s overthrown with no touch. It won’t be long till Garbage Time Dak makes an appearance.

75boyz

Reaction score
Not to be too lovely dramatic or Captain obvious but if this defense can't improve against this opponent prepare yourselves for a top five pick season.
The Giants are a truly bad blocking group on offense and I really thought the Cowboys d linemen would win several of the matchups consistently. That's how bad the Giants are.

Defense needs a complete overhaul starting with Nolan.

I guess the Cowboys truly are a complete dumpster fire defensively.
Coaching and personnel both.
Missed this one for sure.

Go Cowboys

bewp7

Reaction score
looking forward to see what eric bieniemy can do with justin fields and every single player on the roster is traded or released

Bigdog

Reaction score
Dak, Dak, Dak. That is not good. No one wonder his stats are so good this year. When you are playing behind as much as they have your stats are going to be good since you have to throw it so much to get back into it.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If they lose this game, they will not win another this year. Last place in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.