Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Not a coincidence Dalton looks like this in a “playoff” like game. He played like this in cincy when it mattered.

It’s not al his fault. Defense sucks too

Shut up already as Dak played like crap against Philly last season with the title on the line but you were silent on that one.

Cydios

Reaction score
Eagles are playing preseason. Point blank.. They're smart and wanna see who's worth keeping h

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Giants are just the better team...give them their props. These are similar bad teams hit by injuries that have been able to stay in the NFC East hunt by beating up on other bad teams. But the Giants were able to beat a good team in Seattle...the Cowboys have beaten no one this year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess Mara and Goodell had a good talk with cash, to the refs before this game started.

glimmerman

Reaction score
aikman didnt see the knee hit 2 yds out?????? to me that should have been marked at the 2
The knee was clearly down.
Yep but this game is meant for us to lose and we are playing like losers. We will drag Dalton back out.

CB61

Reaction score
73 yards of offense in a half ? That pretty much tells the story right there I mean you got to give credit to the Giants defense but they're not doing anything special nothing that can't be beat with some consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.