Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That’s the most fired up I’ve seen this team in a while. When’s the last time this team together fought for each other :lmao2:?

J817

Reaction score
For one, my reply was not too you, it was too Blueblood who in replying to mine felt the need to make it personal with insult for what??
For two, ahh it is just a game and it means no bit of difference in my life in the end as to whether my team wins or loses. I look for my team to win, but by the time you reach my age you learn it is just a game.

Judging by the tone of your post, I figured you were responding to some sort of insult (though I didn’t take the time to read through the history). Still, I feel saying what I said had to be said in response to your post. I can’t speak of being a sports fan as long as you have, but I hope I can someday. Personally, I love how this Cowboys team makes me feel. Yes, it is serious for me and yes I do enjoy the ups and the downs. It’s what’s being fan is about. I have a very unhealthy relationship with this team. I know that. Yet I love it.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Putrid tackling. Terrible O scheme. Bad QB play. 21 doing nothing in a big game again. Lethargic. This is your Cowboys.

CB61

Reaction score
This defense looks like it has quit but the offense is doing them no favours whatsoever

Shane612

Reaction score
Zeke: oh....look at me ...I may be hurt ...... I don't know....maybe.........

Status
Not open for further replies.