Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aulac

Reaction score
Dak is very impressive.../s
Look like Dak luck out with Jones injury. Another easy win!

J_Allen

Reaction score
Towards the end you knew Aikman was going to get a concussion every single game. You just didn't know when.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Well, now Barkley AND Jones are gone so....let's get 6 here and cruise in the 2nd half. No excuse in the world not too. Oh, their LT is out too...

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Based on what exactly? He's been off this half but so has the whole team...they are a little flat IMO. Fox running their GD ads as usual..missed the TD live. God I hate their telecasts. Money grubbing parasites.

yeah im not fond of their broadcasts either. Would rather have Romo commentating anyway.

As for what im saying, Dak has been laser sharp most games in the first half. this game, not even close to it

khiladi

Reaction score
Keep on repeating yourself. You opinion will NEVER change, and neither will mine.
:thumbup:

There is no opinion from my end. Smith actually played 4 out of the 6 games Zeke was suspended. Martin and Frederick played as well. Dak was mediocre and plain awful.

glimmerman

Reaction score
And a secret td. Of course. Wow. Why is this happening… They are running plays for them while we are using the restroom. And there qb is carted off. Same with their rb. And it’s a ties game… we need a big play…

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I hope we’re aggressive on defense from here on out. Don’t give glennon time back there to think and live with the consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.